Arnage can supply, install and commission a full range of CCTV equipment, ranging from simple single camera installations to large multi camera systems including remotely monitored, automatic number plate recognition and video over IP.
Covert CCTV systems are also available and together with transmission over your computer network offer opportunities to managers who wish to fully secure their premises.
As a provider of high quality CCTV systems we are fully aware of the full range of products that make every aspect of this security sector as interesting to you as end users as it is to us installers.
Key features and advantages of an Arnage CCTV Installation
Increased deterrent – CCTV systems are a great deterrent to potential thieves. Once they realize that your home or business is protected by a closed circuit television system they invariably choose to go somewhere else.
- Safer working environment – CCTV helps to ensure adherence to health and safety policies and can be invaluable in staff training.
- Reduced retail theft – shop lifters deliberately target businesses with poor security and will think twice if there is an increased risk they may be caught on camera.
Increased detection – the prosecution rates for businesses / home owners using CCTV is many times higher than that for those without CCTV. If you are unfortunate enough to be a victim of crime at least there will be a strong chance of detection and conviction.
- Remote monitoring – keep an eye on your home or business when you aren't there. Arnage CCTV systems can be viewed and controlled remotely over the internet (via an iPhone, laptop etc). In addition to this, AIS can provide an independent 24/7 monitoring service.
- Staff protection – CCTV is perfect for preventing assaults and false claims of misconduct (ideal for schools, hospitals etc).
Traffic Control Solutions
Traffic Control Solutions are typically found at parking facilities, checkpoints and entrances to restricted areas. The primary purpose is to control and regulate traffic flow and access to restricted areas
Arnage can supply, install and commission a full range of Traffic Control solutions including electronic gates, barriers, anti ram raid bars and turnstiles, along with manual gates, fencing and decorative railings.
Our traffic control solutions can form an integral role of of your access control requirements, allowing controlled access by authorized vehicles as needed
Anage can carry out all civil / groundworks using our highly skilled experienced and accredited civil engineering team.
Key features and advantages of an Arnage Traffic Control Installation
Security: Keeping car parks and vehicular access routes secure is a big issue and a major headache for all businesses. Our barriers restore control to business owners and managers, and help to keep out unwanted visitors and undesirable elements.
- History Logging: Every Vehicle entry to your sites is logged and available for later review. This can be an invaluable tool when investigating tracking both staff activity along with increasing security.
- Reduced Liability: Liability for unwanted vehicles and pedestrians can rest with you in the event of an incident or accident. Installing and managing our traffic control barriers is a clear indication of intent to deter invasive visitors, especially if it is linked into our Access Control system to simultaneously protect your staff's entry rights.
Displacement: Keeping out uninvited visitor parking will help staff and customers from having to search for alternative parking, helping your organisation to run more smoothly.
- Deliveries: Having full control over visitor parking means that delivery routes can be kept clear, ensuring that supplies inward and products outward will not be disrupted.
- Customer Parking: Controlling parking and vehicular access is extremely important when customers and the public will have access. Having clearly marked and controlled public parking can help to keep a regular turnover of parking spaces for customers and visitors.